Oprah and Dwayne Johnson contribute $10 million to Maui following deadly wildfires.
– Oprah Winfrey and Dwayne Johnson establish fund for Maui wildfire victims.
– Wildfires in Hawaii caused damage, fatalities, and displacements.
– Oprah and Dwayne started the People's Fund of Maui with $10M.
– Their joint Instagram post garnered over $400,000 in donations.
– The fund aims to provide financial support to displaced residents.
Various celebrities raised awareness and shared resources.
– Oprah and Dwayne were inspired by Dolly Parton's charitable efforts.
They expressed concern for Maui and decided to take action.